Nicole's Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy October!!

Hey everyone! Happy October. I can't believe we are so far into the fall already. It is 75 and beautiful in New York today. Not a lot going on in this neck of the woods. I'm loving my 3rd year of law school....my workload is less, but my classes are interesting. I'm working with the Federal Defender Clinic and have my own clients, which is nerve-racking but also exciting. I'm also working part-time for Quinn. A little bit of extra cash in my pocket is not a bad thing!

My dear old friend Carrie requested that I post pictures of any "fun parties" I've gone to lately. Since my last blog update I have attended a couple of fantastic events. My friends hosted a Nascar costume party on the night of the big race (don't ask me what big race, I didn't watch). It was a riot. Last week I went to a roller-skating birthday party for my friend Paul at the Roxy. It was hysterical. There are people there who are still dressing in the roller-skating clothes they were wearing in the 80's. It was very fun to put on a pair of skates and remember what it was like to be a kid.

I've also posted all my pics from the beginning of law school to the present on a new website. If you are a digital camera user this site is great, allows you to upload your pictures in there original form instead of a reduced size. I'm using it to back up my computer and CD backups just in case. If you are a regular reader of my blog chances are you are featured in these pictures so feel free to check it out. http://picasaweb.google.com/nicolegerman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home